Saturday 9 April 2016

Spring flowers

Last night I had told my husband I'd be in my crafts room making cards. I bit later he came in with a look of amazement "did I just hear your sewing machine?" A little bit earlier I had been in the basement with a saw and big wooden box working on another project.. Who said papercrafting is just cutting and clueing :) 

Another inspiring challenge at Pion Desing this month with their new collection Flowers of Provence. I still have a high pile of old spring collections, so to use up those, I made a set of cards for the challenge. 









Materials: 
Pion Design Fairytale of Spring collection
Wild Orchid Crafts roses
Petaloo Botanical Collection 
Tim Holtz  Alterations Collection Mixed Media 2
Memory Box Tiffany Frame die
Memory Box 


I enter the set of cards to Pion Design April Challenge




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards :) Thanks for participating in Pion design challange :) Hugs dt- Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful, Elina! Thanks for participating in the Pion Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!