Friday 29 April 2016

Summer wedding

Is there anything more romantic than a summer wedding? This card is made with Pion Design Vintage Wedding collection, the perfect summer wedding papers, aren't they!


I used the Tim Holts Alterations Collection Mixed Media 2 die to make the pattern on the background. I lightly distressed the edges of each layer for added depth. 


I used Wild Orchic Craft flowers and a couple of roses I made myself with the Tim Holtz spiral flowers die. Lastly I wrapped some white and green thread around the flowers. 


I just love using chipboards on my cards, I like the natural wooden impression they have. This couple is from Scrapiniec 

Materials used: 
Pion Design Vintage Wedding Collection

Tim Holtz Alterations Collection Mixed Media 2 die
Sizzix Tim Holtz Spiral Flowers die
Wild Orchid Craft roses
Sizzix Leafy Lane
Distress ink
Scrapiniec chipboard
Liquid Pearls 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!